Lantern Review aims to serve the literary community by providing a virtual space in which to promote and discuss the work of contemporary Asian American poets and artists. We seek to publish expertly crafted work in a variety of forms and aesthetics, including traditional and experimental pieces, hybrid forms, multimedia work, and new translations. We welcome pieces from anglophone writers of all ethnic backgrounds whose work has a vested interest in issues relevant to the Asian diaspora in North America, as well as work created collaboratively in a community context.
- Ocean Vuong’s poetry has been published in issue #10 of Cha.
- Luisa A. Igloria’s poetry was published in issue #2 and issue #8 ofCha.
- Steve Wing’s photography was published in issue #7 of Cha.
- Craig Santos Perez’s review has previously been published in issue #9 of Cha.
- Iris A. Law’s poetry has been published in issue #7 of Cha.