Come and join the Singapore Writers’ Festival this year and meet Cha contributors Alvin Pang, Cyril Wong, Daren Shiau, Leung Ping-kwan, Ng Yi-Sheng and O Thiam Chin.
- Alvin Pang has had three poems published in issue#2 of Cha.
- Cyril Wong’s poetry has been published in issue#1 of Cha.
- Daren Shiau’s prose poems have been published in issue #5 of Cha.
- Leung Ping-kwan’s poetry has been published in issue #1 of Cha.
- Ng Yi-Sheng’s poetry has been published in issue #8 of Cha.
- O Thiam Chin’s fiction has been published in issue #8 of Cha.
From the Wolfnotes website:
is an exhibition that reflects upon the relations between literature and the other arts. 6 local and Singapore-based artists were invited to respond creatively to the writings of Singaporean authors published by firstfruits publications. Using image and sound to articulate their responses to words, these artists embody the ways in which literary works move us to feel, to think, to wonder, and to invent. The artists are Ernest Chan, Khiew Huey Chian, Joyce Beetuan Koh, John Stewart Jackson, Susie Wong, Ye Shufang. The authors they chose: Boey Kim Cheng, Madeleine Lee, Enoch Ng, Daren Shiau, Yeo Wei Wei, Yong Shu Hoong.
Daren Shiau’s prose poems have been published in issue #5 of Cha.